We are going into a Mini Ice Age rapidly. We are seeing very severe weather everywhere with massive snow falls and rain which is causing calamitous flooding. Our food production will be cut to a fraction of what it is now. Crops will be flooded out, destroyed by hail or just freeze to death. What can we do about this?
One obvious answer is to move crop growing indoors, but that will not be efficient enough; it may work for individual families or, even, neighborhoods, but not cities. We have recently had 100s of acres of melons in Florida and avocados in Mexico destroyed by almost never seen, hail.
So… I have been exploring how to build energy domes that can be temperature controlled, prevent too much water from coming in while allowing enough sunshine and air flow. These domes will extend downwards into the ground around six feet/two meters. These domes will prevent flooding, snow and hail. These domes can be set up to allow birds and animals and insects in, or not. They can be set up to allow Humans in, or not. They can be set to prevent bullets, arrows, bombs, etc, from passing through and tornadoes/carried debris. I am developing these energy domes as a way to grow crops anywhere where there is enough water and sunshine. I envision the domes being 500 feet high and 500 feet wide. Obviously, these domes are also ideal for security issues.
I think I can get the 500 foot dome operational quickly. I may be able to extend the range out to 1,000 or, even, 2,000 feet, but that also means extending the domes upwards the same amount. These domes can be interlocked at 18 feet above ground to create a larger protected area. These domes can be made to glow various colors in the dark to warn nearby aircraft. Aircraft, Vehicles and Humans with the right/correct code can be allowed to enter and exit.
OK. What about the spheres? The same technology creates a defensive sphere which is unpenetratable; the domes are just truncated spheres extending down into the ground. Obvious applications for the spheres are satellites, space stations, space ships, etc. These spheres can be set up to block cosmic rays, meteors and, even, beam weapons. In space, these energy spheres can be extended to nearly any size (perhaps as large as 10 miles or 60 kilometers) as the atmosphere and gravity considerations are so small. No, cannot make one as large as the Moon. It could be ideal for activities on asteroids. The domes can be used to protect bases on the Moon or other large moons or planets.
The mechanics of this technology are based on a projected field using Direct Current electricity. The shape of the projection is based on the powered shape in its simplest form, but beam forms can be used as well. The frequencies being used are benign to plants, insects, animals and Humans.
I am a another, new, Tesla. Still unknown. Like Tesla, I invent alone; Don;t have anyone telling me NO!
- Flash Heat™ – Better than Nuclear Energy
- Trinary Computing
- Turn Heat or Weight into Power
- Null Gravity Technologies
- Electric Motors and Generators
- Inventions that will Change the World
- Alloys with New, Different Properties
- Super, Duper, High-Wattage Capacitor
- 50 MegaWatt DC Power Storage (Induction Container)
- Replace Nuclear Rods to Make Hot Water or Steam
- Combo Heater for Both Water and Forced Air
- Carbon Dioxide – Problem Solved
- Desalinate Sea Water Instantly
- New Alloy that Attracts Hydrogen out of Water – leaving Oxygen
- New Metal to Replace Steel – MetalliGlass TM
- New “Frozen” Alloy that Generates Cold, instead of Heat, with Current Flow
- New Alloy to Create Coils without Copper Wrappings
- New, Much Improved, Lead-acid Battery Replacement
- Non-ferrous Super Magnetic Alloy
- Room Temperature Superconductor Metal
- Electrically-Powered Fields
- Protective Energy Domes/Spheres
- Magnetic Capacitor – Beam to Boost a local magnetic field
- No Moving Parts Electrical Generator
- Efficient Megawatt Storage of Electricity – MegaCubes™
- Advanced, Instant Hydration-Dehydration Device
- Anti-Fouling Field Eliminates Need for Bottom Paint
- Build Structural Walls or Doors or Windows out of Paper or Cloth
- Build InfraStructure Quickly, Easily and Cheaply
- Improved Reinforced Concrete – Use Sand & No Gravel or Rebar
- Repair Rusted Re-Bar or Salt Water Sand in Concrete
- “Melt” Rock into a liquid and mold it like concrete
- “Burn” Coal using a Cold Process
- Make New Metals using a Cold Process
- Cone-Vortex ZPE Generator
- Re-Use/Re-Enrich Spent Nuclear Rods
- Eliminate the Resistance that we call Drag
- Eliminate Drag Within Pipelines; Increase Throughput by 30%
- Cloaking Device for Aircraft, Vehicles, Ships and Special Forces
- Mask Ships from Magnetic Seekers
- Spacecraft Shields like the Starship Enterprise
- Rail Gun
- StarTrek Phaser Weapon
- How to Stop Destructive Tornadoes
- Tornado-in-a-Tube Wind Generator
- Grow Crops without Fertilizer and Pesticides; use Energy Fields
- Turn Natural Gas, Propane and Methane into Food
- Turn Soft Coal into Natural Gas and then, Carbon Fiber
- Vibration Device to Keep Animals Away
- Other Mechanical or Digital Technologies
- Aqua Vortex Tube – Make Hot and Cold Water using Free Water Pressure
- Cone-2-Cone Fluid Flow Improvement
- Improved Ball Bearings
- Improved Passwords and Encryption
- 3-D IP Stack and Digital Communications
- Internet Security: How to Secure the IP Stack
- Increase range of Missiles, Artillery Shells and Bullets by 5 Times (5x)
- Alloys with New, Different Properties
- New Physics
- Robust Wireless Electricity
- Wireless AC Powerbeam Technology
- Energy Crystals
- The Corner Discussion
- How to Eliminate Heat in Electronics
- 5G Frequencies can be Built out Rapidly and Safely for Humans & Animals
- Contact Me
By “10 miles or 60 kilometers” do you mean in Radius or Diameter? Because that makes a big difference. Also, could this technology be applied to modes of transportation, such as zeppelins, submarines, or electric airplanes?
Hi Kevin, In my description, the domes are the same height and width; diameter. Same for the spheres; 10 miles or 62 kilometers in diameter. Having said that, in space, the power requirements will be less due to less gravity to overcome. With the right power source, the Sphere could be larger, but it would have to be “grounded” on a large enough asteroid or ship. On a moon or planet, the gravity will be a property to be overcome; Gravity has two poles, just like a magnet, on and off or attract and repel. See my blog post on the different Gravity States.
People who study Grand Solar Minimums are projecting that this Mini Ice Age could last 400 years. If so, the land closer to the tropics will become very crowded. This technology could be a lifesaver for communities that want to stay in the Northern reaches.
And yes, this sphere can be put around a submarine or an aircraft carrier or around individual aircraft (or maybe a cluster of aircraft). Or maybe an entire Carrier Battle Group. I have a shield technology that can be applied around individual Fighting Men, Tanks/APCs, Aircraft and Ships/Submarines; this is similar, but also very different. One difference is the need for greater power and the antenna to project the field.
Could this shield stop a tsunami of water (300ft high )penetrating it?
The quick answer is Yes. The dome can be engineered to go down below the ground level (say 3 feet or 1 meter). That would give the dome the stability to withstand that amount of water for a relatively short time. To be on the safe side, the dome can be engineered to be a sphere that can actually cut its way into the Earth. Either the dome or the sphere will keep water out unless a small amount is desired. The dome would work to keep rising river floods out as well. The domes/spheres would have access tubes where a person or vehicle has a device that allows access. This could apply to an underwater environment as well. The spheres could be used as a baseline for underwater colonies. These domes/spheres can be made strong enough to withstand a meteor strike, but it takes more electrical power.
How much power would be required ?
Let’s define the Dome Shield to be 5 Kilometers or 50,000 feet in diameter (or a radius of 25,000 feet). The power to drive this shield would be variable; to protect against high winds and hail or heavy rains, 100 Megawatts of “normal” power would be needed. To protect against floodwaters, the power level would jump up to 250 Megawatts. To protect against incoming missiles (ICBMs) or Asteroids, 1 Gigawatt would be needed. This seems like a giant amount of power, but it can easily be generated if we shift to my new nested coil generators or my no-moving-parts generator, or my lightning bolt generator. Also, using my nested coil generators with my Sodium-Vanadium Steam alloy is a wonderful combination.
When I say “normal” electricity, I am talking about the power that comes out of a wall socket/ AC 110/220 Volt. The Dome power would have to be up-Volted to approximately 500,000 volts so the amperage would be much lower. For underwater Dome Shields, the power level would go up depending on how deep the dome structure is deployed.
Reread my various states of an electron. When you wire a socket, there are two ways to ground it; one is neutral at 90 degrees and the other at 180 degrees. Neither of them is Positive or Negative and both have different properties. These different properties play in the flow of power to the Dome Shield. Wrap your mind around the concept of Left- and Right-Spin power; what we use every day is just Neutral power. Just think about what we could do if we started using Left- and Right-Spin electricity. Would it change the operation of our motors/generators? Would it change how we write, delete, retrieve data? There are many implications.
Exciting times ahead…!
What time scale would we , together need to prototype the energy dome with a nested coil generator and sodium-vanadium steam alloy.?
And can dome/ spheres be over lapped?
The dome could use electricity generated from steam turbines using the nested coils; that is the best replacement for all the nuclear and fossil fuel generators that we have now. Having said that, the no-moving parts generator is much more capable of rapidly adjusting the power levels needed for the dome shield field. If we added in the Induction Megawatt storage, that would provide enough needed additional power.
Not sure when, I have been blocked for a while. My stuff is far too disruptive, but the energy is shifting and everything is getting much closer.
A dome can be configured to extend down into the ground for about 20 feet in loose dirt or until it hits bedrock. The field can even be extended down into the water for about 20 feet as well. If you want to go for a full sphere, it will depend on what ground you are using; if it is sandy or loose dirt, no problem, just a bit more power. If you are trying to cut into bedrock, then it will take much more power, but can be done. The dome can be used to protect anything inside of it from a raging flood or tsunami; by extending down 20 feet, everything inside the dome should be protected unless the water event is of long duration and the water seeps in below the 20-foot floor. For underwater applications, the sphere is the best way to go unless you are building on bedrock.
It is a little trickier, but yes, domes and spheres can be overlapped. Sphere’s can be put up around aircraft or spacecraft and provide wonderful shields against most things. With a little more effort, spread spectrum and location could be used to fire a beam weapon through very small time windows opened around the sphere; not just line of sight.
I haven’t written about it on the site, but I have a way to make Radio Frequency (RF) signals, both LOS and Broadcast, into Kinetic weapons using low power and having very long ranges. Think VHF or UHF to take out a satellite. This approach is far superior to lasers as they require huge amounts of electrical power and have limited ranges. A Kinetic RF weapon could be man-portable with a powerpack and be used against enemy tanks, APCs, and Air Defense units. Oh, yes, drones too. I’ve tried to tell the Military, but they are not listening; it cannot be done.
What fund would be required to get things moving?
See my reply above.
With the coming cold (see 1709), crops must be moved south.
Why is it that Russia is in Syria? Wild weather, heavy rains and flooding
(like China) will become the new norm. The energy domes will be needed.
When they are needed enough, they will be available.
That is true for many of my other technologies as well.